Pray for Pregnancy Resource Center
James 5:16 NIV
Perhaps the most powerful way we can affect the lives of the unborn, and their parents who are making pregnancy decisions, is to pray for them. Each day in America, THOUSANDS of women and men are considering abortion for their children – and on average, over 3,000 of them each day decide to end the life of their child.
Will you join in prayer with Pregnancy Resource staff, and many individuals and families who pray daily for the unborn, for their parents, their grandparents, and many others involved in pregnancy decisions?
Pray for every woman and man facing a pregnancy decision, that they would choose life for their unborn children, and be surrounded by a supportive family and community to make a commitment to family and life.
Pray that Pregnancy Resource Center can be super-naturally effective in reaching abortion-determined women with the facts, counsel, and spiritual transformations that save the lives of unborn children, spare women and men emotional and relational distress, and expand a network of support services that build strong families.
Pray for Pregnancy Resource Center lines of communications that our Life Coaches would always respond with compassionate care to every client, seeking first to connect with those in crisis, and second to provide life-affirming, factual information on their parenting options.
Pray for the women and men we reach with the truth about the unborn lives they have created, the legitimate health risks of abortion, and the parenting alternatives available to them.
Pray for our staff, board members, volunteers, mentors, medical team, and our supporters.
“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.” Philippians 4:6
- Abortion minded women to find our Center, come to be counseled, and choose life for their babies.
- Clients struggling with abuse and addictions would find the courage and strength through Christ to break free of their bondage.
- More opportunities to pray with clients.
- Abstinence team to be strengthened, and that they make a connection with the youth they are trying to reach.
- Volunteers, Board members, and Staff to enjoy serving the Lord through PRCP’s ministry and additional volunteers to come and help.
- 2nd Location: Continued progress in obtaining the right space for a second location.