Statement of Principal
– PRC is committed to providing its clients with accurate and complete information about both prenatal development and abortion.
– PRC is committed to adopting and enforcing internal procedures to assure that abortion education is performed in a caring and compassionate manner with due respect for the emotional sensibilities of each client. Prior to usage by the center, client materials containing descriptions or depictions of abortion will be reviewed by a qualified medical professional (ex: physician, nurse) and determined to be medically accurate. Materials with graphic depictions of abortion or its results are not content appropriate when the primary effect of such materials is to shock rather than to educate. When using approved abortion education materials with clients, center personnel will always give specific warnings and obtain written client permission before showing any videos, brochures, or diagrams that contain any visual depictions of abortion or its results. No client will ever be asked, pressured or coerced to view abortion education materials which she or he has indicated a desire not to see.
– PRC is committed to integrity in dealing with clients, earning their trust, and providing promised information and services.
– PRC denounces any form of deception in its corporate advertising or individual conversations with its clients.
– PRC is committed to assisting women carry to term by providing emotional support and practical assistance. Through the provision of God’s people and the community at large, women may face the future with hope and plan constructively for themselves and their babies.
– PRC does not discriminate in providing services because of race, creed, color, national origin, age, or marital status of its clients.
– PRC does not recommend, provide, or refer for abortion or abortifacients.
– PRC offers assistance free of charge at all times.
– PRC is committed to creating awareness within the local community of the needs of pregnant women, and of the fact that abortion only compounds human need rather than resolving it.
– PRC does not recommend, provide, or refer single women for contraceptives. (Married women seeking contraceptive information should be urged to seek counsel, along with their husbands, from their pastor and/or physician.)
– PRC recognizes the validity of adoption as an alternative to abortion, but is not biased toward adoption when compared to the other life-saving alternatives. PRC interacting with independent adoption agencies shall assure that referrals are made in a manner that fully protects the interests of clients and avoids any conflicts of interest. Adoption agencies may only be established under the auspices of centers if they meet strict standards to assure that pregnancy clients shall be served without any conflicts of interest.
– PRC otherwise upholds all of the principles and requirements set forth in our Commitment of Care.